Monday, September 20, 2010 | Author: Jacob
This weekend we sailed a regatta onboard a Moore 24, Frecklebelly Madtom. We were really holding down the bottom of the fleet, but had a great time nonetheless. Saturday was a light wind day and we only got in two races, that night we went out and partied with the NW Moore 24 fleet, a really great group of people. Sunday we had much better breeze to about 20kts at times, and we got in 4 races.

Julia did foredeck both days and has some really outstanding bruises.

Click here for a pic. (of sailing not Julia's bruises)
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On September 21, 2010 at 12:51 AM , Anonymous said...

Dr Ladd PhD
The Damn Dam Dr.

Land locked in Central Afghanistan I am actively looking for my retirement boat. I take my 200 Ton certification in Dec, and I think if I had a line on a boat I could just walk away and sail. I love the lines of your boat! Thanks for the posts, as for now just living vicariously through everyones blogs.

 
On September 24, 2010 at 7:11 AM , shawn and chris said...

I love that the picture captured you watching Julia work ;). Thanks for the post, glad to hear that you're both getting out on the water a lot. I got out on Cayuga Lake in Ithaca with a high school friend and my mom then Penobscot Bay in Maine with Chris' dad on his Dufour 33 and hopefully with Noah and his dad on Buzzards Bay in a couple weeks on their 50-ft schooner. So, not a lot of sailing, but very diverse. Hope to really catch up sooner than later. xoxoxo